[rabbitmq-discuss] how to use ez-debian from rabbitmq-public-umbrella?

mabrek mabrek at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 20:07:29 GMT 2010

Hello.

We need to deploy rabbitmq and several plugins as debian packages.
Currently we grab management plugin and all its deps as binary *.ez
from web and wrap them into .deb. But building plugin as .deb from
sources for in-house developed plugin looks quite different.
Is there "recommended" way to build plugins as .deb from sources?
How to use ez-debian from rabbitmq-public-umbrella and what is it for?

Regards,
Anton Lebedevich.