[rabbitmq-discuss] Question about management setup

Brian Parkinson parki at whatevernot.com
Wed Dec 15 23:40:18 GMT 2010

Hi all:

Thanks to all that responded to my mac install woes. No idea why the usual port install didn't work, but it's a laptop that, ahem, has a couple issues.

On advice, I tried HomeBrew, and it worked like a charm - all working, and fine.

First up, kudos on RabbitMQ (and AMQP in general). I work at a financial risk software company in an architect role, and I can't say how happy I am to be seeing the end of ports and hosts and config and sockets and failures, etc. Still working through some proof of concept issues, but in general, this solves a whole host (ha ha) of issues.

Cheers.

brian...