[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ not responding or in hung state

pradeep w hpk.warrier at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 08:26:14 GMT 2010

Thanks Marek.
I am using ack. I solved the problem. Actually i was too ambitious with the
performance. Was using threads to queue posting as well. Though not sure
exactly why, but there lot of connections and channels were getting created.
And these i was not able to relate to any relevant consumer processes. Then
i moved these out of thread and did refactoring for passing same connection
object. Now there are no more extra (or i'll say orphan) connections and
channels. Till now i've not faced problem after the code modification.

Will rework the same with threads once the current execution gets over.