[rabbitmq-discuss] Update rabbitmq_webhooks plugin

Jon Brisbin jon at jbrisbin.com
Mon Dec 13 20:05:05 GMT 2010

I updated the RabbitMQ webhooks plugin to make sure it works with 2.2.0:

https://github.com/jbrisbin/rabbitmq-webhooks

I updated the example config file to POST data into Riak for testing. You can put new messages into Riak by just specifying the bucket into which you want the messages POSTed and retrieve them later by listing the keys in that bucket. This actually works pretty well, IMHO.

I know I had at least one report of weirdness with the plugin in RabbitMQ 2.1. Not sure why that was, but everything seems to work okay in RabbitMQ 2.2.0 so I'd suggest trying that if you were having issues.

Thanks!

Jon Brisbin

        Web: http://jbrisbin.com/
    Twitter: @j_brisbin