[rabbitmq-discuss] plugin out of date message after upgrade

Steven Taylor taylste at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 13:17:44 GMT 2010

Hi,

 Is this bad?  The broker seems to be running as per normal.

I just upgraded to Rabbit 2.2.0, Erlang 5.8.2 (R14B01) and now during
startup I get a bunch of messages like this:

*WARNING* rabbit: Object code (delegate) out of date
*WARNING* rabbit: Object code (delegate_sup) out of date
*WARNING* rabbit: Object code (file_handle_cache) out of date
*WARNING* rabbit: Object code (gatherer) out of date
etc/

thanks,
-Steven