[rabbitmq-discuss] Weird error

Pieter de Zwart pdezwart at rubiconproject.com
Wed Dec 8 23:16:09 GMT 2010

Just kidding, the client we rely on is py-amqplib, which is also running
0-8. Brad Rodriguez kindly sent me this:
http://www.rabbitmq.com/blog/2010/08/04/rabbitmq-and-amqp-0-9-1/
So it looks like we can upgrade.

Thanks, and sorry for the monologue.

Pieter

On 12/8/10 3:11 PM, "Pieter de Zwart" <pdezwart at rubiconproject.com> wrote:

> The problem we have is that there are consumers written in Perl that
> use
Net::AMQP, which AFAIK only supports 0-8. Is the spec backwards
> compatible,
i.e. A 0-8 client can interact with a 0-9-1 broker?
Sorry, I am
> sure this has probably been hashed before =(

Pieter

On 12/8/10 3:06 PM,