[rabbitmq-discuss] redelivered count

John DeTreville jdetreville at vmware.com
Wed Dec 8 23:14:50 GMT 2010

Well, I suppose, but I doubt that all clients would be happy with arbitrarily reordered messages. If the point is just that messages can already get reordered, and so reordering a few more in various corner cases can't hurt, well, maybe, but I'd prefer to be able to set some limits.

That's just my own preference, of course!

Cheers,
John