[rabbitmq-discuss] redelivered count

Justin Etheredge justin at etheredge.us
Wed Dec 8 01:12:52 GMT 2010

Agreed that dead letter queues are a big deal. Which is why expiration on
messages doesn't do me much good right now, unless I am missing something. I
can't have a message expire and just disappear, I need to be able to respond
to it.

Justin Etheredge
Company: http://www.ecstaticlabs.com
Blog: http://www.codethinked.com