[rabbitmq-discuss] redelivered count

Jason J. W. Williams jasonjwwilliams at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 22:46:10 GMT 2010

I'd like to see the new queue TTLs extended to handle this...specify a
message's lifetime by redeliver count instead of/in addition to age. I
think the redeliver count would still be useful information for a
consumer to know, but it seems to me the broker should be handling the
mechanics of expiration.

-J