[rabbitmq-discuss] Clustering Serwer Question

Adam Kaminiecki adamka at dgt.com.pl
Wed Dec 1 09:03:04 GMT 2010

Hi,

My question is how can i change a cluster type from ram to disk? I have
2 serwers and 1 node in each of them. Need I have 3 servers to do it
like in tutorial http://www.rabbitmq.com/clustering.html#creating?

Another question is:
If I have persistent queue declared od serwer 1 when serwer 1 is down in
second serwer this queue dissappear. When I will change cluster typ this
behavior will change? Is it possible change it behavior about persistent
queue when serwers are in cluster?

Regards,
Adam

believed to be clean.