[rabbitmq-discuss] Fwd: RabbitMQ and queue message limits?

Jim Irrer irrer at umich.edu
Tue Aug 31 23:54:01 BST 2010

Our group has wanted this sort of functionality also.  The problem we want
to solve
is pretty much the same:  If a queue comes to contain more than X entries,
then it
means that there is a problem with the consumer(s), and we would like to be
notified.

- Jim

Jim Irrer     irrer at umich.edu       (734) 647-4409
University of Michigan Hospital Radiation Oncology
519 W. William St.             Ann Arbor, MI 48103