[rabbitmq-discuss] can I do cascade routing in rabbitmq?

Ovidiu Deac ovidiudeac at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 20:44:47 BST 2010

I have the following situation:

I get all the messages in a topic exchange and they are routed to
several queues. The messages that get to a certain queue are sent to
another topic exchange with the same routing key and a new set of
routing rules is applied.

The current implementation is done using two topic exchanges a queue
and a client which takes messages from the queue and publishes them
into the second exchange. Is it possible to do this by routing rules
only so I don't need to write any client code?

Thanks,
Ovidiu