[rabbitmq-discuss] Updated webhooks plugin with send windows

Jon Brisbin jon at jbrisbin.com
Mon Aug 30 19:55:02 BST 2010

Thanks to Matthew's help getting the consumer cancel issue worked out, I pushed changes to Github (and uploaded a binary of the .ez files needed for the plugin) that implement the "send window" functionality I was talking about.

I added it to the wiki page on configuration, but basically it lets you set up windows of time during which outgoing HTTP requests are allowed to go out. This will be useful to me personally by allowing me to configure webhooks that do heavy-lifting updating of data views at off-peak times.

I wish I had time to implement a web UI using the mochiweb plugin and more flexible, live (re)configuration.

http://github.com/jbrisbin/rabbitmq-webhooks

Thanks!

J. Brisbin
http://jbrisbin.com/