[rabbitmq-discuss] C client library for RabbitMQ using VS2010 asbuild tool

Frank Gönninger frank.goenninger at consequor.de
Mon Aug 30 12:13:28 BST 2010

Hi Peter,

it *should* be stable. I did not tweak anything special except for the fact of non-empty structs. This *might* have some impact. Testing is definitely still not completed.

I'd say: Try it. Seriously: It really should work. You may get some benefits if you use the added API calls to amqp_lib_open (and amqp_lib_close) and amqp_get_error. See the file API_CHANGES in Git.

I am ready to jump in to support you...

Cheers
  Frank

Am 30.08.2010 um 06:09 schrieb Pieter de Zwart:

> This is fantastic. Is this stable or how long before you have something stable? I need to start working on the PHP library and want to know what the deal is =)
>
> Pieter

  C o n s e q u o r   C o n s u l t i n g   A G
  Frank Goenninger