[rabbitmq-discuss] C client library for RabbitMQ using VS2010 as build tool

Frank Gönninger frank.goenninger at consequor.de
Sun Aug 29 11:56:23 BST 2010

Hi again,

a couple of weeks (months?) ago I announced here that we are working on a "native" DLL for the C client lib. Well, finally, here it is:

http://github.com/dg1sbg/librabbitmq

This contains (see the README there) "only" the librabbitmq part of the C client lib. Tests, examples etc still open, but I wanted to make sure everybody is aware that we are making progress. Comments, feedback, hints, bug reports all really welcome!

Cheers
  Frank

--
  C o n s e q u o r   C o n s u l t i n g   A G
  Frank Goenninger

  E-Mail: frank.goenninger at consequor.de
  Phone: +49 711 781 181-10
  Fax:   +49 711 781 181-11

  Consequor Consulting AG
  Liebknechstr. 33
  D-70565 Stuttgart

  Vorstand: Frank Gönninger (Vors.), Martin Melcher
  Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dipl.-Kfm. Matthias Filbinger
  Sitz der Gesellschaft: 70565 Stuttgart, Deutschland
  Registergericht Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 727446