[rabbitmq-discuss] erlide

Vlad Alexandru Ionescu vlad at rabbitmq.com
Wed Aug 25 10:13:58 BST 2010

FWIW, Erlide is broken with the latest version of Eclipse. The developer
promised to fix that soon, but it's been more than a month since then.

I've found Netbeans's Erlybird to do a reasonable job (just as an
editor). But the latest version of the plugin doesn't work with the
latest version of Netbeans. I think I'm using version 0.17.0.

I'm the only one in the office not using Emacs :) .

Vlad.