[rabbitmq-discuss] Problems with SSL support

Alexandru Scvorţov alexandru at rabbitmq.com
Mon Aug 23 23:38:05 BST 2010

There's a bug in that version of the .NET client that breaks SSL.

It's been fixed in the default branch and will make it into the next
release.

In the meantime, either compile from source (it's fairly straightforward
and we've got some very easy to follow instructions: [1]), or use a
version of the .NET client prior to 1.8.0 (not recommended).

Your best bet is probably to wait for the next release.

Cheers,
Alex

[1]  http://www.rabbitmq.com/build-dotnet-client.html