[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ 1.8.1 Stomp adaptor badmatch

Tim Child tim at cantemo.com
Mon Aug 23 16:30:19 BST 2010

I managed with the help of the IRC channel to checkout the complete rabbitmq-public-umbrella and compile.

So now was is left to do is to install in a meaningful way on my Ubuntu 10.04 LTS server, by that I mean, have a proper daemon running, with the binaries on the path and have the STOMP server installed. I presume there is something in rabbitmq-server/packaging I could use?

I can't find any instructions on how to do this however.

Tim.