[rabbitmq-discuss] Authenticate client using certificate only

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Thu Aug 19 10:34:04 BST 2010

Jiri,

On 19/08/10 09:51, jiri at krutil.com wrote:
> Attached is a patch against the default branch. I'm new to Erlang so
> please forgive my coding style and feel free to change the code as you
> see fit.

This looks quite reasonable. It will require some work to generalise it
and clean up the APIs. I have attached the patch to the bug, so we can
look at it when we find the time. Realistically this is unlikely to
happen any time soon. So meanwhile, if you need this feature, I suggest
you run rabbit with that patch applied.

Regards,

Matthias.