[rabbitmq-discuss] Compiling rabbitmq-c

David Wragg david at rabbitmq.com
Mon Aug 16 18:50:30 BST 2010

Hi Peter,

Pieter de Zwart <pdezwart at rubiconproject.com> writes:
> Response may have been flagged as spam, so sending shell dump as
> attachment.

I just followed your shell commands exactly on a fresh F8 install, and
rabbitmq-c built fine, so I think the explanation for your issue lies outside
of rabbitmq-c.

(I'll hoped to test today against a fully updated F8, but "yum update"
it taking several hours.)

It's very hard to suggest what the cause might be.  The error indicates
that the "major-version" field is missing from the dictionary resulting
from parsing amqp-rabbitmq-0.8.json.  Yet it is plainly present in the
file.  This suggests that something is very odd about your python, or
python-simplejson module.  Do you have any other F8 machines on which
you are able to reproduce this?

David

--
David Wragg