[rabbitmq-discuss] Performance Issues on Rabbit MQ , stops responding

vivek agarwal koolvivek2006 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 08:18:44 BST 2010

Hi,
I am running RabbitMQ Perf tests on my system, and I find that after pushing
in 1,50,000 messages of 1KB each, the rabbit mq stops responding to more
enqueues.
What is more surprising is that, I cannot even dequeue the messages. Thus,
its as good as saying that rabbit mq broker has stopped responding, although
the client still allows me to query with list_queues and list_exchanges.

I am using 2GB Ram.

I think we really need a disk flow persister, or can someone suggest any
other way to evade this problem?

Thanks,
Vivek