[rabbitmq-discuss] messages getting stuck in queue

Arun Suresh arun.suresh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 06:51:50 BST 2010

Hi

Im currently using rabbitmq-1.7.2. Ive noticed that many a times... messages
remain stuck in the queue and there is no way for me to extract them.. I
tries running the list_queues command... and I see that the queues does have
consumers waiting for messages.. but the message is never sent... I event
tried restarting the rabbitmq instance and having consumers reconnect to
it.. but of no avail..

Was wondering if anybody else has faced this issue.. and if so, what could
be the cause ?

Thanks in advance
-Arun