[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmqctl not reporting anything

Aaron Westendorf aaron at agoragames.com
Tue Aug 3 20:40:29 BST 2010

Greg,

Check your /etc/hosts file, I know we've had similar problems when
this was misconfigured.  I forget exactly what an incorrect setup
looks like, but here's how ours look now:

bofh at warren:~$ cat /etc/hosts
127.0.0.1      localhost.localdomain localhost
X.X.X.X          warren.cloud warren
bofh at warren:~$ cat /etc/resolv.conf
search cloud
nameserver X.X.X.X