[rabbitmq-discuss] Http support on windows

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Tue Aug 3 17:34:43 BST 2010

On 03/08/10 17:22, Sunghyun Lee wrote:
> Is it possible to deliver messages to web applications hosted on IIS
> from the Rabbit broker running on windows? I have had a quick look at
> the rabbitmq-jsonrpc-channel however being on windows we can’t really
> get this to build.

Hi Sunghyun.

If the only problem you have is building it then
rabbitmq-jsonrpc-channel should still be your best bet. The .ez files
are cross platform so if you can build it on a Linux VM you can deploy
to Windows. I think you should be able to build the plugins using Cygwin
as well.

We're also looking at how we can make plugin installation easier; I'm
not allowed to make predictions of release dates or anything but I
intend to get us into a state where we can make binary plugin releases
at some point.

Cheers, Simon
--
Simon MacMullen