[rabbitmq-discuss] BQL failing to start -- a code path issue?

Paul Jones pauljones23 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 19:42:13 BST 2010

Hi Jason,

This was actually a bug in BQL - it wasn't parsing the port parameter
properly. The fix for this has been sitting in a branch for a while. I've
just QA'd it and merged it into default, so if you update and rebuild
rabbitmq-bql, then it should work properly. My apologies for the troubles.

Thanks,
Paul.