[rabbitmq-discuss] BQL failing to start -- a code path issue?

Jason Dusek jason.dusek at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 00:28:05 BST 2010

  I'm sure if I understand the Erlang environment better, I
  could sort this out myself; it appears to be a code path
  issue. When I try to run BQL, I get:

    :;  ./scripts/bql -host 127.0.0.1 -port 5572
    {"init terminating in
do_boot",{undef,[{bql_shell,start,[]},{init,start_it,1},{init,start_em,1}]}}

    Crash dump was written to: erl_crash.dump
    init terminating in do_boot ()

  What this seems to say is that it can not find the definition
  of `bql_shell:start/1'; but the module would seem to be loaded
  by the `-pa' directive in the script.

--
Jason Dusek