[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-mochiweb

Paul Jones pauljones23 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 21:11:30 BST 2010

Hi Benjamin,

Which plugins have you installed into RabbitMQ? The mochiweb plugin alone
simply embeds a webserver - you'll need to install rabbitmq-jsonrpc and
rabbitmq-jsonrpc-channel to get the JSON services.

If you have done this, then you might be hitting the fact that when running
under test, an additional context is installed under the root that provides
all the various test examples. We don't activate this in the "production"
mode, since we don't expect you'll want them in a real deployment. The
scripts for doing JSON-RPC are still there though - under /rabbitmq_lib (the
scripts that are made available via this can be found on the filesystem in
priv/www).

I hope this answers your question.

Cheers,
Paul