[rabbitmq-discuss] the draft code of the rabbitmq++ lib C++

Alexandre Kalendarev akalend at mail.ru
Sat Apr 17 12:43:11 BST 2010

Hi SИbastien,

Thanks for attention. After develope the Makefile I make the svn repository.
The current version is static library from XCode project (XOs).

You can download source  from download page http://code.google.com/p/rabbitcpp/downloads/list.

I have three example:
- Publish message (Declare exchange and bind),
- using GET (Declare queue and using GET)
-using Consume. The using Consume is not stable. I don't realise the Cancel an signal events.
I think to use the libevent.

Please join,
I include You in project as commiter or contributor.

Any ideas is big plus for project.

Alexandre.