[rabbitmq-discuss] Calling AS/400 service programs via RabbitMQ

Gustavo Aquino aquino.gustavo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 19:57:20 BST 2010

Hi Jon,

Very good to know about your job, on past I did something like you but for
MainFrame VM ESA, exposing Cobol programs as Services replacing the Terminal
3270. Unfortunately we don't use Rabbit but other MQ and when I leave the
project I started the studding to replace this MQ using Rabbit.

One problem that I had was , connect in RabbitMQ using Cobol, so How do you
connect in Rabbit from AS/400 ? Do you write a RPG program or using Java for
AS/400 ?

Regards.