[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ acquired by SpringSource

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 14:40:01 BST 2010

Gustavo

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 1:41 PM, Gustavo Aquino
<aquino.gustavo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Congratulations It's sounds a good deal.

Thank-you - I think it's a great development.

> I wish that this very good mail list
> and community support continue.

That is one of our top priorities.  This list is a foundation stone
for the success of RabbitMQ and is critical to its future.  We love
the RabbitMQ community and the discussions that happen here.

> Do you have any news about rabbit payed support ? SpringSource and RabbitMQ
> have a plan about how it will work from now ?

We shall continue to provide RabbitMQ commercial support per our
existing offerings.  Look out for more as we work with the
SpringSource teams!

> Best Wishes for all Rabitters. :D

Thank-you.  And don't forget Rabbiters includes everyone here on this
list: thank-you all very much and we are excited about working with
you all more.

Best wishes

alexis