[rabbitmq-discuss] conceptual question

Jim Stabile jstabile1 at vmware.com
Sun Apr 11 19:52:47 BST 2010

Hi,

What is the current status of this?  I want to use RabbitMQ across a WAN.
One publisher connected to a RabbitMQ server and a set of subscribers
connected to another RabbitMQ server (both servers in a cluster) over a WAN.
When a publish occurs, I want only 1 message to be sent from the publisher's
server to the subscriber's server (over the WAN) and then the fan-out
happens to all subscribers (last-mile fan-out).  I'm looking at RabbitMQ
1.7.2.  Has this been addressed?  If not, is there a timeframe?

Jim