[rabbitmq-discuss] Erlang Client

Colin Clark colin at cloudeventprocessing.com
Wed Apr 7 19:27:01 BST 2010

Hello,

I'm having difficulty getting the Erlang client to connect to a rabbitmq
server - I'm using the stocks_example and the latest erlang client code
and attempting to run within erlide.  The error message I'm getting is:

10> stocks_example:start().
** exception error: no match of right hand side value
                     {error,
                         {undef,
                             [{rabbit_net,send,
                                  [#Port<0.527>,<<65,77,81,80,1,1,8,0>>]},
                              {amqp_network_connection,do_handshake,1},
                              {amqp_network_connection,init,1},
                              {gen_server,init_it,6},
                              {proc_lib,init_p_do_apply,3}]}}
      in function  amqp_connection:start_network_internal/2
      in call from stocks_example:amqp_lifecycle/0

If anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you.

--
Colin
+1 701 659 0115 cell