[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Admin API

Matthew Sackman matthew at lshift.net
Mon Apr 5 20:12:58 BST 2010

Hi Marco,

http://www.rabbitmq.com/admin-guide.html#list_channels

> I know rabbitMQ has a different approach to JMS , and you can create and
> destroy channels on the fly..
> is ther an API that allows me to view all queues / topic  for a predefined
> exchange>?

http://www.rabbitmq.com/admin-guide.html#list_bindings though you'll
have to do some filtering of the output.

In general, monitoring is something we're currently spending a lot of
time thinking about, so you could expect this area to improve in the
future. If you have any thoughts on this front, we'd be interested to
hear them.

Matthew