[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq-c compatibility

Mark Steele msteele at beringmedia.com
Mon Apr 5 14:46:59 BST 2010

Quick question sort of related to both the C client and the php client...

How hard would it be to get SSL support (including client
certificates)? We're currently using a pure PHP implementation which we use
with SSL support and would love to switch to a librabbit based solution,
however we need the SSL support. Thoughts?

Creating the SSL socket stream context in PHP is trivial, might it be
possible to pass the stream file descriptor to librabbit in some fashion?
(or any plans on supporting SSL by linking in openssl to librabbit?)

Cheers,

Mark Steele
Director of development
Bering Media Inc.