[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-public-umbrella make error on debian

Matthew Sackman matthew at lshift.net
Fri Apr 2 16:16:57 BST 2010

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 10:47:09AM +0000, Simon MacMullen wrote:
> It was me that introduced that step, so I guess I need to apologise.
> I'll try to get this fixed today, but in the mean time, you'll need to
> run "make clean" after installing xsltproc.

Just to update you on this, xsltproc is needed for building Rabbit now,
as some documentation now has a single source which is used to generate
man pages, website documentation and usage messages for various of the
utility programs. The makefile has been improved substantially to
ensure that the correct error message now pops out.

Matthew