[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ randomly dying under Ubuntu 9.04

Tim Rosenblatt tim at cloudspace.com
Fri Oct 23 11:58:01 BST 2009

Hey Matthias, thanks for the comment. The queues are small, usually 5-15k
items, never more than 50k. I seem to be getting a lot less errors since
I've decreased the number of workers connecting to RabbitMQ. 12 seems to be
OK, 20 does not. Any suggestions on how to increase this limit, as I'm going
to have to add workers as this project grows.

-- Tim

--
Tim Rosenblatt
Cloudspace