[rabbitmq-discuss] mochiweb plugin

Paul Jones pauljones23 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 10:22:05 BST 2009

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 10:11 AM, Ben Browitt <ben.browitt at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've removed the umbrella folder and repeated all the steps. The jsonrpc
> plugin is running now so I don't know
> what happened before. If it'll crash again I'll use the toolbar and report
> my findings as you explained above.

I'm glad to hear it went away. As you say though - if it does happen again,
the findings would be very interesting.

>> Another option when developing plugins is to do a "make run" from the
>> plugin directory. As long as you've declared the dependencies in the
>> Makefile (and are using our standard include.mk), then you should find
>> that it will auto-wire the dependencies automatically, and prevent you
>> needing to do symlinks.
>>

> Very useful, thanks.

No worries. I might try to find a way to make this explicit in the
documentation too, since it (hopefully) makes the turnaround time on the
development process shorter.

By the way, if you're able to share, I'd be very interested to hear at some
point what your plugin is going to do.