[rabbitmq-discuss] mochiweb plugin

Ben Browitt ben.browitt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 02:03:27 BST 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to use the rabbitmq-mochiweb plugin as explained in
http://www.rabbitmq.com/plugin-development.html#getting-started
I have several issues with it.

rabbitmq_mochiweb.app is missing rabbit_mochiweb_registry in the list of
modules

When activating the rabbitmq-mochiweb plugin, mochiweb is not included in
the erlang path.
I needed to add the mochiweb folder to the rabbitmq-server/plugins directory
in addition to rabbitmq-mochiweb.
Isn't the plugin suppose to take care of that?

When trying to activate the rabbitmq-jsonrpc I'm getting:
{"Kernel pid
terminated",application_controller,"{application_start_failure,rabbit_jsonrpc,{bad_return,{{rabbit_jsonrpc,start,[normal,[]]},{'EXIT',{noproc,{gen_server,call,[rabbit_mochiweb_registry,{add,#Fun<rabbit_mochiweb.0.118905840>,#Fun<rabbit_jsonrpc.0.21203153>}]}}}}}}"}

Crash dump was written to: erl_crash.dump
Kernel pid terminated (application_controller)
({application_start_failure,rabbit_jsonrpc,{bad_return,{{rabbit_jsonrpc,start,[normal,[]]},{'EXIT',{noproc,{gen_server,call,[rabbit_mochiweb_registry,{
make: *** [run] Error 1

The README of the rabbitmq-mochiweb is outdated.

Thanks