[rabbitmq-discuss] RQL plugin installation issue

Matthias Radestock matthias at lshift.net
Mon Oct 12 18:40:09 BST 2009

Robert Raschke wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 4:56 PM, L'ami Nuscule <ami.nuscule at gmail.com
> <mailto:ami.nuscule at gmail.com>> wrote:
>

>     erl -I -pa ebin -noshell -eval '{ok, _} = yecc:file("src/
>     command_parser"), halt().'
>     {"init terminating in do_boot",{undef,[{yecc,file,["src/
>     command_parser"]},{erl_eval,do_apply,5},{erl_eval,expr,5},
>     {erl_eval,exprs,5},{init,start_it,1},{init,start_em,1}]}}
>     Crash dump was written to: erl_crash.dump
>     init terminating in do_boot ()
>     make[1]: *** [src/command_parser.erl] Erreur 1
>     make[1]: quittant le répertoire « /home/ben/Bureau/rabbitUmbrella/
>     rabbitmq-public-umbrella/rabbitmq-bql »
>     make: *** [all] Erreur 2
>

> Looks like you don't have yecc. Not sure where you would get it from though.

yecc has been part of Erlang/OTP for a long time.

Recent debian/ubuntu packages for Erlang/OTP are split into lots of
smaller packages. 'yecc' is in the erlang-parsetools package, which you
may need to install (rabbitmq-server does not need it, so it won't get
installed automatically when installing the server).

Regards,

Matthias.