[rabbitmq-discuss] RQL plugin installation issue

Paul Jones pauljones23 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 11:21:27 BST 2009

Hi,

At this point, all of the plugins are experimental, so we're not yet
providing binary builds of these plugins. I'm assuming that you've
downloaded the source zip from the download page, which would most likely
lead to the error that you've described.

To install the plugins at this stage, I'd recommend checking out a source
build, building the plugins via that, then taking the .ez files from there
and installing them into your server.

To do this, follow the instructions under:
  http://www.rabbitmq.com/plugin-development.html#getting-started

Once the make has completed, you should see a number of files within the
dist directory of the rabbitmq-bql directory. Take:
  - amqp_client.ez
  - rabbitmq-bql.ez
  - rfc4627_jsonrpc.ez
and place these into the plugins directory.

Hopefully this should get you going.

Thanks,
Paul.