[rabbitmq-discuss] Install 1.7 on debian with apt-get

Ted Slusser ted.slusser at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Oct 8 20:02:36 BST 2009

Hi David,

It is "lenny" version of Debian.

uname -a gives:

Linux edisubu4.mc.vanderbilt.edu 2.6.18.xs4.0.1.900.5799 #2 SMP Mon
Aug 13 13:56:47 UTC 2007 i686 GNU/Linux

I got the error upon performing an upgrade of rabbitmq-server from 1.5
(?) so I uninstalled completely rabbit.  I also uninstalled and re-
installed erlang-base.  Also I did apt-get dist-upgrade to make sure
all my deps were 'fresh'.

Please see attached zipFile for logs and erl_crash.dump.  My smtp
server won't allow .zip extensions so please rename the file if
necessary.