[rabbitmq-discuss] Issues with rabbitmq and manual configured hostname

Martin Wilhelm mwilhelm at vz.net
Thu Oct 8 16:19:01 BST 2009

Matthias Radestock wrote:

> The reason Martin wants to set the node name to <something>@localhost is
> so that it remains the same when failing over to a different machine.
>
> It would be quite easy to change the scripts (well, actually the erlang
> code behind them) to accept suffixed node names. I will file a bug for that.

Yes, this is the point.

Martin
VZnet Netzwerke Ltd. || Saarbrücker Str. 38 || D - 10405 Berlin

MWilhelm at vz.net

VZnet Netzwerke Limited, Registered Office Berlin, Registration Court Charlottenburg, HRB 101454
Executive Directors: Markus Berger-de León, Clemens Riedl
Non-Executive Directors: Dr. Jochen Gutbrod, Martin Weber, Claas van Delden
Headquarters: VZnet Netzwerke Limited, 5 New Street Square, London EC4A 3TW, United Kingdom
Companies House Cardiff No. 5607971, Place of Registration: England and Wales