[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbit disk_mode branch eating up all RAM, including swap, dying

tsuraan tsuraan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 21:15:00 BST 2009

> The work in 20980 went onto other branches but has not gone onto default
> yet because of issues we uncovered in the persister design. Thus the
> default branch has the same persister as in v1.6. You would probably be
> better off using branch bug21444, which has had the benefit of a lot of
> QA attention and bug fixes. That said, all the usual warnings about
> using unreleased code do apply.

In your current workflow, is bug21444 basically the stable
accumulation of changes from 21368?  It looks like 21444 is mostly
merges from 21368 and default, but sometimes the commits indicate that
21444 gets its own development as well.  21368 has a ton of
informative commit messages; it looks more active and less stable.  Is
that accurate?