[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-erlang-client and connection.redirect

Vlad Alexandru Ionescu vlad at lshift.net
Thu Nov 26 17:25:17 GMT 2009

Hi Igor,
> It seems rabbitmq-erlang-client doesn't handle connection.redirect,
> am I right?

You're right, it isn't handled.
We are not planning on implementing it, because the feature is gone in
AMQP 0.9.1. I have committed a fix to set the insist flag to true in
'connection.open' to prevent the server from replying with
'connection.redirect'; it will be in default as soon as it is QA'ed.

Vlad.

--

 [][][] Vlad Alexandru Ionescu | Developer
   [][] LShift Ltd             | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
 []  [] www.lshift.net         | Email: vlad at lshift.net