[rabbitmq-discuss] Broker Query Language (BQL) crashing

Lynton Grice lynton.grice at logosworld.com
Sun Nov 15 06:25:36 GMT 2009

Hi Paul,

I did exactly what you said using the "hg up -C rabbitmq_v1_7_0" in the
server dir, re-compiled everything and now the server will not start ;-(

C:\soabox\erlang\rabbitmq-public-umbrella\rabbitmq-server-rabbitmq_v1_7_0\sc
ripts>rabbitmq-server.bat

Using Custom Boot File
"C:\soabox\erlang\rabbitmq-public-umbrella\rabbitmq-server-rabbitmq_v1_7_0\s
cripts\..\ebin\rabbit.boot"

and was unexpected at this time.

I then decided to start fresh and download version 1.7.0 directly from
http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-server/archive/rabbitmq_v1_7_0.zip

And I copied the EZ files into the plugins dir, and activated them...and
even now when I try start the server I get the same error as above?

Am I missing something here?

Thanks

Lynto