[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ new Persister

Arun Suresh arun.suresh at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 01:56:07 GMT 2009

Hello Kalpesh

We are using RabbitMQ as well in our team... Most of our messaging needs are
not high volume.. but we do have a set of messages where we expect something
like 350/min at peek load to be distributed to consumers..

Just curious to know what is the load at which the current implementation of
the RabbitMQ persistor bails out on you..

-Arun Suresh
Yahoo! India