[rabbitmq-discuss] intermittent erl.exe crash

JD Conley jdc at hive7.com
Thu Nov 5 16:31:31 GMT 2009

> > Faulting application erl.exe, version 0.0.0.0, time stamp 0x491190a3,
> > faulting module beam.smp.dll, version 0.0.0.0, time stamp 0x49118fbd,
> > exception code 0x40000015, fault offset 0x00010831, process id 0x6e0,
> > application start time 0x01ca5ce1246bff61.
>
> That error doesn't tell us much :(
>
> Did Erlang write a erl_crash.dump file? If so, that should provide some
> clues as to the cause.

I'm an Erlang newbie, so forgive the ignorance. Where would I find the dump
file on Windows? I haven't changed any of the default configuration -- other
than the setup required to run a cluster. I searched under the Rabbitmq
directory for the file but nothing was there. Is there any configuration I
can do to try to get more information?

> Also, is there anything unusual at all in the rabbit logs?

I don't know. The one thing I notice is Rabbitmq seems to get very upset and
disconnect the client when we try to unbind a non-existent binding. You can
see the log file on pastebin: http://pastebin.com/m614be2bb

Thank you,
JD