[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbit chokes?

Paul Jones pauljones23 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 15:47:08 GMT 2009

Hi Owen,

You've got two options for this. Either you can write a client app to do a
queue purge, or you can install the BQL plugin which provides a console that
you can execute commands on.

The page at http://www.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-bql.html#installation discusses
installation of this plugin - once you've done that, you should be able to
execute a command such as:
  BQL> purge queue celerygraph;

Thanks,
Paul.