[rabbitmq-discuss] os_mon/priv/bin/cpu_sup: No such file or directory

python.django.user python.django.user at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 15:33:20 GMT 2009

Hi,

I downloaded the Erlang sources and did "./configre" followed by "make".

I then downloaded the genric unix version of RabbitMQ, and modified
rabbitmq-server to use the erl from above.

When I try to run the server using "./rabbitmq-server", it seems to run (I
see "broker running"), but I see the following errors in the console output:

sh: /home/someone/tmp/otp_src_R13B02-1/lib/os_mon/priv/bin/cpu_sup: No such
file or directory
sh: line 0: exec:
/home/someone/tmp/otp_src_R13B02-1/lib/os_mon/priv/bin/cpu_sup: cannot
execute: No such file or directory

Any ideas what this means, and whether/how I should fix this?