[rabbitmq-discuss] New rabbit access control in tip?

Eric Windisch eric at grokthis.net
Thu May 14 23:26:02 BST 2009

Is there yet any documentation or information on the new permissions
system in tip?  From the source, I've figured that the syntax for
refers to "configuration", "write", "read".   Yet, what these regular
expressions should be matching is not very clear.

I realize that this code is probably still in progress, but ACLs is
something that is essential to me, and I'd like to find out what
capability this new code provides, and how I can configure user
permissions in the latest tip.

Regards,
Eric Windisch